- Those who I collaborate with to offer my services time and time again
- Those whose teachings and resources I find beneficial for people just starting in business
- Those who offer commendable services and they would be worth having if you are transiting from Employment to Business
Just as a note to you, should you decide to engage their services by clicking on their links below, then there is a likelihood I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. You are not obligated to use their services and I encourage you not to spend your financial resources on their products/ services unless you feel that they will enable you get further with your goals and purposes.
Who Do I collaborate with?
At Soko Institute you are equipped to translate your spirituality into daily measurable meaningful experiences. They have bite sized and sometimes munchy knowledge products, courses and downloadable material created for your use and advantage. The man behind Soko Institute is Mr. David Paul Mavia and he walks with you and teaches you How to make the Spiritual Practical in whatever you consider your marketplace space of Calling.
Teachings & Resources to get you going
Great Resources if you are transiting from Employment to Business
As long as a firm is in existence with people (even if 1) working to achieve it’s objectives, it will always be forced to deal with three things:
- Retention & Career Progression
- Human Resource Rationalization
- Business Growth & Knowledge Management
Right from the industrial age to the modern knowledge-based economies, these two remain and what significantly change are the process, the techniques, the people and the impact.
Backed by research and trend analysis, our tailored solutions for corporates cover these two areas with the aim of having
- forward and outward thinking staff
- proactive rather than reactive team members
- a cultural change that shapes the success of the organisation as opposed to dealing with the symptomatic issues
Our current programs are:
The Stellar Employee®
For organisations that recognize their success and future is pegged on the kind of people they have as team members and team leaders
The program is presented in two modules:
- Managers’ Module
- Teams’ Module
The Idea Clinic
For organisations that seek to make employee retention a fun and engaging process by encouraging Intrapreneurship
For organisations that seek to have amicable separations with their staff through Retirement, Mergers, Redundancy Cycles and other unprecedented scenarios